American Auto Marine - Deception-poor service-and aggrevation

Las Vegas, Nevada 0 comments

contacted AAA on 6/27/2013 to pick up my car and take it to AAMCO for transmission repair.I was called just prior to the tow truck arriving from a woman identifying herself as Cynthia from AAA suggesting that I use American Auto Care service shop and that they offer AAA discounts and a warranty certified by AAA ..

I specifically asked if the shop they were recommending was a transmission shop that does repairs on site, I did not want my transmission sent out for repair... she called me back and assured me that they are indeed able to do that kind of repair. I called the shop the following day and they had told me that they had the car in the shop and that I would know the extent of the damage first thing Saturday 6/29.. I did not receive that call.

Did not receive a call Sunday either.. on Monday 7/1 i called and was told my transmission was sent out,,, I was very angry, I called the number that originally called me from AAA only to find out the woman had lied... she was not from AAA she was from American Auto towing sending me to their shop and deceiving me about being a transmission specialist. I requested their manager Mark and explained my anger for the deception, I was promised a call from Steve Dynabursky as soon as he returned from vacation on 7/8..

I proceeded to file a complaint with AAA because they are a AAA recommended shop and I did not believe that they would allow such fraud from this tow company. i finally received a call from Corey with American Auto telling me the transmission would have to be rebuilt if there was to be a warranty and that the total would be $2589.00 plus tax and that I would have the car Friday afternoon 7/5 or Saturday at the latest! I did not receive a call past that advising me that the car was not going to be finished on time, I was told by the AAA rep that when he spoke to them on Friday afternoon, the transmission was not even back at the shop yet.

Monday 7/8 came and I did not get a call from the owner of American Auto, I called the AAA rep to advise, he had stated that he had placed several calls to the owner who did not respond to him either. My car was finally ready Wednesday at 2:36 and I was to pick it up today 7/11/2013 at 8:00 am.

I went in and asked to speak to the owner, his story was that none of his employees, on the multiple calls requested for a callback, ever told him that I had been calling. He was rude and very unhelpful and completely unwilling to even discuss my situation deeming that it was just too bad that it took so long, there was a holiday and thats that, he stated that after I spoke with Corey on 7/3 that Corey did advise him that I was upset and asked to provide a discount for the extra days that I was waiting, apparently he had agreed to a $176.75 discount, however I was never advised of this until this morning. When I was there, I had told him that a discount for the unprofessional amount of time my car was there along with the fact that his employee was misrepresenting herself to take business to his shop. He argued that she is AAA recommended....

I asked who pays her salary, he stated that he does.. I then stated that that makes her your employee and not AAA and that she could not represent herself as such.... that was met with a shrug. I told him that he has signs all over his desk and front windows saying BBB accredited, however, per the BBB website he is not accredited...

he said that was too bad, and that he did not have to take them down. When I said that I was going to report him to the BBB and to the DMV , he stated that he would not accept my credit card for payment because I would probably dispute the charge and that I would have to pay with a check or i would not be given my car.

He has all of the Visa MC acceptance stickers on his desk and walls but would not allow me to use mine...when I got the bill, he did not give me the 10% discount that all AAA members get stating that I already got a discount which was less..

Review about: Transmission.

American Auto Marine - Extortion and foul attitude

New York, New York 2 comments

Michelle Lui is a broker who ships cars internationally.Initially in business with her husband, he left her and escaped back to New Zealand.

The website makes it look like she's a big company. Not so. One woman. Everything is "no problem" before the contract; after that everything is "can't help you" or "you need to pay extra fees or else I can't pick up your car." She tries to change the terms of the contract after the fact by passing on any extra costs she incurs in her business.

If the car is stranded at a port and you balk at paying the costs your receive an email that you can go find another carrier to get your car. I paid the costs and recovered them only after threatening to contact the BBB in Florida. After saying she would send someone to my home to recover the costs, I contacted the police. That's how extreme things become.

I agree completely with another poster: "shameful behavior".Strongly urge anyone who reads this to do their business elsewhere.

Review about: Bad Broker.

Houston, Texas, United States #907097

Reply to Extrotion

Your a very brave clown.You take the threat of a woman serious and phone the police.

You fool. Your a brave clown.

From the sound of things you have created your own problems but cry wolf.

If i came and got you you would not have time to contact the police.

you think if someone was coming to your home to clip you they would wait while you phoned the police. Fool.

You *** Americans get what your deserve.

Harden up child.if you want a box of tisues for christmas just reply with your address.

Los Angeles, California, United States #907093

We have shipped several vehicles with Michelle and have never had any issues with her. We have found her to be totally honest.

Also having read some of this childish internet reading one needs to remember that there are always two sides to every story. Not one side of what a person wants to write

SEADOO RIPOFF AMERICAN AUTO MARINE

Orillia, Ontario 2 comments

I purchased a 2007 SeaDoo GTi Se on a double trailer, from US American Auto Marine LLC, for the sum of $4225.00. I wired the funds to their Banks as directed, on June 6 2012. The agreement included shipping from California to Michigan, where I would pick it up. After wiring the funds, I got the run around. The people in charge, George Auckland and Michelle Liu, seem to not care. They have the money, and the product! There are several unhappy people on the following site

800 notes dot com

Cut and paste the following..... http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-561-283-4463

George Auckland Michelle Liu George Auckland Michelle Liu George Auckland Michelle Liu George Auckland Michelle Liu George Auckland Michelle Liu George Auckland Michelle Liu George Auckland Michelle Liu George Auckland Michelle Liu

Review about: Trailer.

Orillia, Ontario, Canada #630515

I purchased a 2007 Seadoo and Trailer from American Auto Marine in June of 2012.To this date, ( March 30 2013), I still do not have my SeaDoo, Trailer, or my money.

I have been scammed! Michelle Liu, and George Auckland,( Directors of the Company), have done nothing but cheat me out of my hard earned money! I have a signed Bill Of Sale from American Auto Marine for my purchase, for anyone to see, if necessary. Stay away from these people.

Masters of deception. Google their address.

It's Michelle's house!Shameful behavior.

Orillia, Ontario, Canada #589329

As of today, I still do not have what I paid for!

American Auto Marine - BECAREFUL WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Austin, Texas 2 comments

I requested an enclosed truck to send an SUV (Black Escalade ESV) from Laredo Texas to Monterrey, Nuevo Leon in Mexico, due to unsafe reasons in the highways of north of Mexico.This company quoted me $1,550 and we paid in advance 50%.

Once the vehicle was picked up the driver called me saying that he was subcontracted by American Auto Marine to drive the car to Monterrey, I stopped the driver because he was going to put at risk his live, these cars are very likely for criminal organizations, the driver told me that this company does not have enclosed trucks and as a matter of fact, they are just a broker and they lie to its customers all the time, starting with their website. Michelle Liu the sales person was very kind until she received the payment and then she was rude and terse in her communications. She sent me two important communications, the first one saying that if they were not able to deliver the vehicle in Mexico they gave us our money back and she denied even though she wrote it and second, she quoted and invoiced an enclosed truck and she denied.

In order to close this deal I requested to take the car back to The Woodlands near Houston Texas and she accepted but she recognized by email that they are just brokers and in order to move the car with another company/driver and take it back to Woodlands I would have to pay $500 more because I changed the destination.Finnally I paid the $500 more to the driver directly and I lost my money with American Auto Marine LLC.

Review about: Shipping.

Comments

Masters of deception. Google their address, 6830 Jardin Pl, Boca Raton Florida.

It's Michelle's house!Shameful behavior.

Hi Enmendoz would like to talk to you regarding this as i have had problems with these people aswell . my email is jason.c@westnet.com.au look forward to hearing from you . this has to be stopped